Thursday, March 12, 2009

To the Year that was.


I'd intended this post to be something like a celebration of the year that was; my 19th. Not surprisingly, it didn't quite turn out that way.

If we had a name assigned to each year of our lives, my 19th would be tagged ' Whoa ! '. Not very suitable perhaps, but thats the only word that comes to my mind when I look back. New friendships, stupid realisations, funny failures, mixed emotions and a confusing end. However I would rather not speak a lot about it, takes away all the fun of having lived it.


To all those who were very much a part of it, Thank You for your Gifts. Some are still unwrapped but they were lovely nevertheless. The date on the calendar says its time for a new start, better friendships, happy realisations, lesser emotions and for heaven's sake, no more funny failures.


Here's to a charming 20th.


Cheers

1 comment:

Anaya Labs said...

Dude!!
First of all, belated wishes.
:)
"However I would rather not speak a lot about it, takes away all the fun of having lived it." So very true!!!

And regarding the new start..I was just thinking the other day, it's so symbolic of new years and birthdays..a "new" start..

All the best for the years to come!
And do keep writing.

Cheers!