Sunday, July 6, 2008

I begin

For someone who has had a childhood spent feeding on( and not just reading) Oscar Wilde and his Irish lot, I could be pleasantly forgiven for a rather stiff form of writing . All those years following the witty sarcasms, paradoxes and double entredes have not been lost on me and I will continue to be, for sometime atleast, a spoilt child.

If u ever wonder what makes a person start a blog all you need is a vacation with absolutely nothing to do. It is one of the rarest cases when something comes out of nothing. But let me also attribute it to a fad, seeing a whole lot of my “bitisan” seniors follow the blog path has also got my fingers working overtime.

I would have loved to commence this blog with something more historic, something that would make it sound more iconic on the 5th of this July. But as I have so often noticed, on such occasions, the ever eloquent me, fails to find words.

Not the ultimate mood for starting something new, but as I wade through this lazy month I hope things do get better. Its paralyzing immobility , I remember someone calling it, and I could not agree with that someone more.

Cheers

No comments: