Thursday, October 2, 2008

To Nonesoever It Concerns

If you ever read Virginia Woolf, you'll realize that the only suitable way to write a blog is to follow the stream of consciousness. The only suitable way to write anything at all...... thougths do not condense in a logical manner, why do i have to attend to calls now......

[damn i forgot the PCr snap sessions at 1 p.m.... and the special lunch on Gandhi Jayanti....i forgot to have a bath....how long has it been? take your pick, lunch or bath.... its bapu's birthday..... i guess he'll be more happy to see all his children eat.......]

Just had a discussion with A.C. and A.A. The ol' plan for that mystical mountainous tour props up again, only this time it sounds more plausible, second yearites are meant to do these things.... abhi nahin kiya to bhai kab karoge..... agle saal toh CDC's ***** marenge.

God to Me: I grant you one wish my son. Ask
Me : Make me Howard Roark.
But tell me Mr. Roark what do you think about me
But i do not think about you at all.............

God : (laughs) You already are that. You just need to recognise him within you. Fool you wasted your chance.....
Me : No, realisation dawns....
There are very few people who are so clear about what they want to do in their lives, as I am. And very few so utterly incapable of doing it........ as I am. You know what I need the most; to be kicked in the nuts and laughed upon; I need some sensible person to come and laugh upon me, remind me that of late I have been talking too much and doing too little; I want someone to suspend me from college, send me to the quarries and make me drill stones for twenty hours a day, to slap my face if I do something wrong, but still not teach me how to do it right...... to make me bleed till I realise that the only way to learn is to do it by oneself.........

Its great when you make promises....... like I did to many people over the summer. How can I assure them that those promises were not false. How can I still be so shameless ,to look into their eyes ...... and still feel no shame! If I went and assured them that its alright now, I am back..... the ol' Nurav you knew, would they still believe me....... I pray to God they won't, I hope they'll jeer on me and make me realise what a fool i have been and curse me for having been an obstacle in their progress, that would be fair.......

You know the first thing i'm gonna do as i get out of college..... how would you, you haven't lived me, you have no clue to the number of times i have made a fool of myself..... of how i'll do it one last time again...... and this time xyz will look at me with moist eyes and say- i wish it were true, and i'll throw back my head and laugh the hell, u wish.......

I give you two options, leave everything you know, leave all you know, pack your bags and go into hiding ,where none may trace you to your hurt. Its convenient, they'll never know what hit you. You won't either. The second option........ what was it.
I guess for me there is only one.

You can live a life through a book. You can emulate it too. You can live a life and not learn a thing, you can have a moment in which many a lives are lived. But how would you know, you haven't lived me.......










No comments: