Wednesday, August 20, 2008

busy doing nothing

I think I've coined this phrase. Well anyone who has come across it before, drop in comment lest I put the trademark sign besides it( the unassuming junta might consider this as a sly attempt to invite comments)

But this is precisely what I've been busy doing all week. Busy doing nothing. A whole lot of ideas barge into my head and then there are hours of discussion and meticulous planning( which calls for further planning ahead). But at the end of the day when my mom asks me what i've been upto i get this sheepish smile on my face, until all that remains of me is that smile, and i reply : well nothing much.....

I've also got this nasty tooth-ache. i attribute it to lack of reading (ya whatever! ). i haven't read a book in ages( read: 20 days). and there is this really smashing James Joyce book on my desk calling out to be read.....almost pleading. I think I'll give in to the temptation......

cheers
Nurav

No comments: